Welcome to Cork’s original fresh food market.
Open for breakfast, brunch, lunch & dinner.
Our Bar Menu is available from 10am – 9pm, 7 days a week.
All of our desserts are made fresh in-house.
We have endeavoured to procure the finest of Cork produce for your enjoyment.
Fish – Ballycotton Seafood
Beef – Twomey’s of Macroom
Cheese – Traditional Cheese
Bread – Pana Bakery, Midleton
Vegetables – AllFresh, Cork
In accordance with FSAI requirements, please find the list of the 14 declarable allergens below. Please make us aware of any allergens or dietary requirements upon making your booking.
- Cereals containing gluten – wheat (such as spelt and khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats Note: The cereal name e.g ‘wheat’, must be declared and highlighted, not ‘gluten’
- Crustaceans e.g. crabs, prawns, lobsters
- Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macademia/Quensland nut) Note: The name of the nut, e.g. ‘almond’, must be declared and highlighted, not ‘nuts’
- Sesame Seeds
- Sulphur Dioxide and sulphites (at concentrations of more than 10mg/kg or 10mg/L in terms of total sulphur dioxide) – used as a preservative
- Molluscs e.g. mussels, oysters, squid, snails